The RDSI Project Board announced a new process for considering proposals for the storage of large collections, called the Board Allocation Process in March of 2014. This process requires approval from the Department of Education before funding is allocated to any proposed large collection.
VicNode is proud to announce some of the collections which have been approved under this process.
- BioPlatforms Australia Metadata
- BioPlatforms Australia National Genomics Data Storage Facility
- Boyce Lab Microbiology
- Curtis Lab Medicine
- Genome-wide mapping of cardiac regulatory elements
- Hodgins Lab
- Monash Bioinformatics Platform
- Reprogramming and Epigenetics
- RNA Systems Biology Lab
- Peter MacCallum Microscopy and Genomic Data Repository
- Systems Pharmacology of Antimicrobial Resistance
We will announce the other collections as they become available to VicNode users.