Object store can be accessed from just about anywhere on the internet. Because it is not like a traditional file system, a client program is required to upload and download data. This page describes clients that most users report as useful and we have sufficient experience to give support.
- You will need to create an identity that we will associate with your object store.
- To do this you will need to log in to the NeCTAR Research Cloud Dashboard .
- You will also need a Project allocation to associate with the storage.
- Please make a note of the appropriate Project ID from the left menu bar (in the format of xx-xxx, e.g. pt-353). This will be your Tenant ID which is needed later on.
Detailed instructions can be found on the NeCTAR Cloud support website.
If you do not remember or do not have your keystone password:
- click on the drop-down menu at the top right-hand corner where your email is shown and select Settings
- Settings > Reset Password > click on Reset Password button and a new keystone password will be generated
NOTE: Please make a note of this keystone password, you are only told this password once and if lost you will need to regenerate a new one.